Friday, August 24, 2012

Used Car Customer Comments


I Nerger's Auto Sales we know Our Vehicles are the Best,
because we check them all out personally.
Plus we warranty them for a full 90 Days. 
It's also good to know that our customers feel the same.

Click HERE to see Current Inventory of Our Quality Used Cars.


They have really good cars.  They treat you like family and have really good service.
I love the people that work there and the best part about it is they are there after the sale to help you.
Alex A.

They’re good people to work with.  They understand how to help people when they’re down.  Sometimes I’m out of town driving a truck when the payment is due and we work out arrangements for payment over the phone.  I appreciate that they have special arrangements for repairs.  I have dealt with other buy here/pay here dealers and your company really stands out from others in the industry.  
They sell good cars.  I love my Buick and will never get rid of it even when I’m six feet under.  Between me and my family I bought 5 cars here the last few years and I really like coming here.
Calvin A.

Click HERE to see Current Inventory of Our Quality Used Cars.

Look for a Video about our Quality Used Car Services coming soon.

16 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Used car warranty is necessary nowadays. It depends on the used car company of firm whether they are providing car warranty or not. If they are providing then it is better to take an advantage.
    السيارات الجديده والمستعملة في الدوحه قطر

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buying a used car is never easy but if you will research on a good and reliable seller online,it will be easy to look for.I highly recommend this one selling car Liverpool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your way of expressing the opinions and sharing the information. It is good to move as chance bring new things in life, paves the way for advancement, 車買取

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are many advantages in buying used cars. you can do research on which kind of car you like to buy. you can have a performance record of used car in Calgary which is not possible in new cars. now days banks are also financing loans on deals of used car in calgary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. as usual i am looking for a lot of information on buying a used car and i need a lot of ideas before buying it

    selling a used car

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the engine performance of the Skyline. The latest version of this car has been the most powerful and high speed performing vehicle amongst the creation of Nissan. I guess, that’s what you get on Japanese cars.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.

    used car dealer keene nh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Customer views are off prime importance for any used car dealer, comments act like a fuel to better performance. Good to see these comments. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing! I've always had good luck with my used cars. I recently just went to buy another one at Used Ford in McAllen TX, and I had someone helpful help me and it was great.Great information!

    ReplyDelete
  11. With such good customer relations in used car business, business and sales will go high. Keep it up.

    cash for used cars portland

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also benefit from learning the assessments, but learn that alot of people ought to stay on essay to try and add worth in the direction of the authentic weblog release. sell used car

    ReplyDelete
  13. My family has only ever had used cars, so I really understand the value of purchasing one from a reputable dealership. Insightful post, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey...this is a wonderful website buddy and an informative post!!! i am new here and i found this site very interesting and informative ,, you are a professional blogger i think i have a great interest in such things...thank you for the post buddy and keep on posting nice stuff like this. Toyota Used Cars Dealer

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the excellent work. cars by price.The link below has also much information regarding the used cars.
    www.houstondirectauto.com

    ReplyDelete